Almond Berry Cream Tart
Preheat oven to 350 ̊.
- ¾ cup crushed graham crackers
- ½ cup Aunt Patty’s crushed roasted almonds
- ½ cup organic raw cane sugar
- ½-3/4 cube melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
Combine all ingredients. Pour into 8” springform pan. Press along bottom and up sides. Chill 30 minutes. Bake 10 minutes .
- 8 oz mascarpone cream cheese
- 1 cup organic powdered sugar
- 1 cup organic heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp almond extract
Combine above ingredients with mixer. Beat until set up with some firmness. Pour into cooled shell and refrigerate.
Fresh berries OR berries thickened and cooled.